11.20.2014

Favorite Thing Thursday

Lately, these are a few of my favorite things...


1. This Show

A to Z is apparently in trouble of being cancelled, which is quite sad because there is a real charm there, mostly due to the lead characters. Christi Milioti and Ben Feldman have fantastic chemistry on screen, and although the "a to z" story may be a little gimmicky, the love story actually feels real. For ladies (ahem, and men) that love romantic comedies, give this show a watch. You won't be disappointed. 



2. This Card


Bought this for my friend Jaclyn who just had her second kid (sans drugs, so she does deserve EXTRA congratulations!). Wanted to post the card because it would be easy to duplicate! 

3. This Song 


Like the rest of the nation, I've become entranced by Hozier to the point where I wonder if Jeff Buckley has been reincarnated. Gosh, I just love it when artists mix religious themes into their music, making it the sweetest taboo. Thus, I have a reverence for this song (and he has other amazing songs!).


What are you in love with this week? 

9 comments:

  1. A to Z is already cancelled. It will continue on for the full season but after that it's done, sorry to say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that there still could be a small chance in hell to bring it back! haha...I'm sure it will be cancelled, but at least I can watch the last few episodes!

      Delete
  2. that card is brilliant! a friend of mine is pregnant so i need to get that for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, was stunned when I first heard that song last winter. I was even more shocked when I first heard that he is Irish. Oh, and if you haven't already, check out his new single, "Someone New."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also a big fan of "From Eden." This guy has got it!

      Delete
  4. Sadly A to Z is cancelled. I still have hope that they decide otherwise but a close friend told me it's slight to none. :( Sad, I actually like that show. It's different and quite cute...something other than dram with murder and doctors slicing people up. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it ain't over till it's over! There could be hope if ratings go up ;) http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/06/canceled-show/

      Delete
  5. Oooh I hate when shows I'm really into get cancelled. I don't think I'm going to start watching shows now until they're a few seasons in, otherwise I get attached and then they're gone! I also love Hozier. My favorite radio station has been playing "From Eden" a lot lately and I'm really into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that card! My friend J is pregnant and she would get a kick out of it :-)

    ReplyDelete