5.11.2015

Perfectly Acceptable Ashley

It's perfectly acceptable...
  • to still revert back to watching Rudy every time I feel like the underdog and I need a little inspiration. Rudy gets me pumped up every time (yes, I am a sucker for inspirational movies)! He just NEVER gives up! 
via

  • to have the reaction of "I don't think I can even handle that," to the news of Christian Bale, Ryan Gosling, and Brad Pitt being in the the same movie. Is that even legal? 

  • to do all the things this girl does in this video, "Things Girls Secretly Love to Do Alone." Bahaha! 

7 comments:

  1. I have never seen Rudy. I feel like I should watch it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of like how I revert back to the last 10 minutes of Ferris Bueller for inspiration? You're just not sure if he's going to pull it off.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know there was a movie coming out with all of those guys? It's official, I need to get cable again to keep me in the loop. I just had to google it and I'll definitely be watching that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think our little hearts can even handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting caught up in movies I've seen a million times over, and almost forgetting the outcome. I totally agree about Ferris!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ElleSees.blogspot.com7:28 PM, May 14, 2015

    rudy is the BEST!! i think i've seen it a hundred times. loved that video. so true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rudy really is the BEST!!! I love underdog stories :)

    ReplyDelete