4.21.2016

Favorite Thing Thursday

Lately, my favorite things have been:

1. My Two-Week Stay in California


It's been a relaxing 2 week stay in the Golden State. I'll do a full post on this later, but sometimes California is just the perfect antithesis to NYC.


2. New Haircut (I Got Bangs) 


Sporting a new springy do.


3. This Dry Shampoo


This is the **best** dry shampoo I've ever tried! I managed to get through 4 days without shampooing--magnificent! Sephora sells a travel size if you wanna give it a go.


4. San Diegan Mexican Food


 No other city in the US comes relatively close to San Diego Mexican food. The slight doughy-ness to the tortilla, the perfected hot sauce, the ambiance of a well-worn taco shop--this is San Diego at it's absolute best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment